Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Blank Mind


I need new ideas for blog posts. You see, writing about what we talked about in class bores me because I'm not going to be the only person blogging about it. When the blogging assignment started back in September, I thought that it would be so easy and I would fill our 1 post and 1 comment requirement with no problem. Well, I was wrong. This post is about getting ideas for future blogs. I feel like the end of a Dirty Jobs show (Discovery Channel, great show, I encourage everyone to watch it) where Mike Rowe begs the audience for more jobs to do or the end of a Mythbusters (also a great show) where they ask for more myths. I'm sorry, but I'm out of ideas. Please respond to me!

1 comment:

andrea said...

At times i feel the same way, I sit down to write a blogpost for the week, and i just cant think of a topic to write about!! Sometimes i will just think of what i wanted to say in class about a discussion we were having that i didnt get the chance to say, other times i flip on the tv for maybe 10 minutes and see if i can blog about any issues/topics i see on television that would be interesting or even that i can relate to the class. If not, just hit up yahoo.com or something and look at the top news stories, read a little and a lot of times you can find a blogpost somewhere in at least one of them!!!