Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Different Tastes

Coke vs. Pepsi. Burger King vs. McDonald's. Do these rivalries sound familiar? People have different brand tastes. However, do your pets only eat one type of brand as well? I experimented with my dogs to see if they prefer Iams, Pedigree, or just plain chunks of meat. The chucks went ok. All three on my dogs ate them and didn't seem to mind it. Iams was the largest fork in the road. One dog sniffed it, ate a little, and left the bowl. The second dog ate the food, no problem. The third dog ate about half the bowl, until he heard me opening another can of food. The Pedigree was the best. All dogs ate it and ate it quickly. I'm not trying to promote Pedigree or anything, but what I'm trying to prove is that humans are not the only ones with tasting differences. Just know this: whatever you may like the best, stay away from High Fructose Corn Syrup. All it is is a sweetener that is based on sugar and fat. Also, don't eat poached foods.

No comments: