Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Get Over It!

People in the U.S., for the most part, are either Democratic or Republican. I have no problem with this, but what I do have a problem with is that they cannot deal with each other. We are all Americans, get over it. All I want to envision with the U.S. is the start of a world-wide union. I'm a huge believer in the European Union and I think that because they are all tied together, politically and/or economically they cannot have wars. However, to accomplish this, we all (everyone in the world) must put aside their religion and their ignorance and come together. It pains me to see our country run by people, who all they want is to put the other political party down. We can't accomplish anything. What we are is a sped-up Roman Empire. Greed eventually led to the destruction of the most powerful nation ever known. This is happening to us, but at a much quicker rate. We can save our country by putting everything aside and just realizing that we're all human and that we should all just live together.

No comments: